Safe wireless communications in hazardous areas is provided by the explosion proof Armadex WAP Ex-series. For use in ATEX classified warehouses, logistic centers or production facilities. For locations with both dust and gas explosion hazards. The access points can be combined with explosion proof external antennas of our OmniX-series.
Delivery time: from 2 weeks.
Key benefits of the explosion safe WAP Ex-series:
- 2,4GHz or 5GHz
- ‘Power over Ethernet’ for power supply (PoE) or individually connected power cable.
- Stainless steel or powder-coated sheet steel enclosure
- Copper cable or fibre optic cable data networks
- Explosion proof conversions of leading brands like Netgear, Cisco and Zebra.
- ATEX marking
- Declaration of conformity category 3G/D
- Installation instruction for hazardous areas
- User Manual
Specifications: Wi-Fi Access Point, ATEX Certified
General Technical Specifications
|Power Supply||PoE, 12/24 V DC|
|Frequency||Dual band, 2400-2500 / 5150-5850 MHz|
|Wire line||Cat6/FTP via RJ45 or fibre optics|
|Antennas||Up to 6 external antennas|
|Optional||Wall or ceiling mount stainless steel brackets
Explosion Safety Specifications (ATEX)
|EU Directive||2014/34/EU (ATEX 114)|
|ATEX marking gas||II 3G Ex nA IIC Gc|
|ATEX marking dust||II 3D Ex tc IIIC T135°C Dc|
|Applied Standards||EN 60079-0; Explosive atmospheres - Part 0: Equipment - General requirements
EN 60079-15; Explosive atmospheres - Part 15 : Equipment protection by type of protection "n"
EN 60079-31; Explosive atmospheres - Part 31: Equipment dust ignition protection by enclosure "t"